COMPLAINT: Not a shred of customer service.

Old Oct 22, 2017, 10:12 PM
mdavis mdavis is offline

Join Date: Oct 2017

Flew from Sacramento to Seattle to Eugene. Bag did not make it on the flight from Seattle. Was told that the bag will be delivered on a flight that will arrive at 10 PM. Was told that I COULD COME AND PICK IT UP or a delivery service would bring it out SOMETIME THE NEXT DAY! Was repeatedly told that there was nothing that could be done, service that delivers bags makes last pickup at 9. Don't like it, make a claim for the stuff you need to buy.

I sent an email to their customer service. Received a reply that this is a serious matter and that they would have a detailed response in 14 days. THIRTY FOUR days later, I received an email. Did not answer or comment on anything I said. Merely had an attached claim form that and told me in no uncertain terms that I would have to PROVE every expense that I was claiming.

Went on to say that they hoped it restored my confidence in the airline.

It has restored my confidence that I would be correct to pick another airline. Will never use this one again and I encourage anyone who reads this to fly with someone else. Don't for one second think that Delta cares about its customers in any way.

Customer Service Poor Customer service and cheating customer for money vivekkannan Lufthansa Complaints 0 May 28, 2016 3:09 AM
Customer Service Horrible experience with AA customer service and customer relations hkv AAdvantage Complaints 0 Apr 12, 2016 5:08 AM
Customer Service Shameful Customer Service - Paying Customer Denied Service biqbal Etihad Airways Complaints 7 Apr 26, 2015 11:01 PM