Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked
COMPLAINT: cancelled ticket

Old Oct 23, 2017, 1:23 AM

Tonight I went to catch a flight back to Atlanta., but I was told my ticket had been canceled because i had missed the first leg on my purchased trip. Because i did not make the first round, this gives them the right to cancel my ticket and resell the seat???? Really???? And not give me a refund??? What kind of customer service is this? I totally predict that Delta will be bought out by someone else in the very near future, if not just fold up and blow away. I was also told that my flight had been overbooked!!!!!
To add insult to injury, the people at the counter in Jacksonville, NC were absolute jerks, refusing to fix the problem, but wanting me to do it myself when their company is the one who made this mess with this ridiculous policy.
Its like common sense was nonexistant. I was offered credit for a flight the next morning, at a ridiculous price which i declined. I found a train ticket for much less money for the next day. I will be making this same trip back and forth many times in the coming months, but there is no way Delta is getting my money, as I will be taking the Amtrak.

Delta Flight 2435
On Time-Confirmation #F62A25
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook