Other Airline Complaints If we receive 10 complaints about an airline, we will create a specific section for it above.

Old Aug 17, 2018, 6:52 AM
Ready Traveller One Ready Traveller One is offline

Join Date: Aug 2018
Default Very bad information policy

I got stuck for 10 hours + at Bangkok airport with Thai Airways for the second time in four weeks. The underlying issue both times was elsewhere (Manila airport). That happens. However, what is most annoying is the information policy of Thai Airways and the attitude of their staff. This morning, I learned at 6.30 am that my connecting flight (TG 620 from Bangkok to Manila) is "indefinitely delayed" and that I should come to the gate again at 3 pm for further information. In-between, I had countless contacts with Thai Airline staff who just repeated that phrase. Co-incidentally, my daughter was also travelling to Manila via Singapore with Singapore Airlines. There was an update every hour, her flight was then properly cancelled, and she was rebooked on another plane (smaller, so that it could still land in Manila, where a crashed Xiamen Airline plane blocked part of the runway) to depart 2.30 pm, i.e. before Thai Airways even started informing passengers what is going on. Meantime, the attitude of Thai Airways staff at the gate, in lounges and at transfer centers ranged from totally indifferent to openly aggressive. Never again!

Baggage Problems 5 weeks later still no bag or information MMK Southwest Airlines Complaints 0 May 22, 2018 1:08 AM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Cancelation without information wsnudharma Flights Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked 0 Oct 14, 2016 12:44 PM
Useful Links with More Information - US, EU, UK AirlineComplaints.org Tips 0 Oct 29, 2015 4:49 PM
Unable to Change Name / Bad Information Given caco12 Other Airline Complaints 1 Jul 28, 2011 9:27 AM
Customer Service Contradicting information Kikster United Airlines Complaints 0 Nov 6, 2007 3:09 AM