COMPLAINT: Missing Item from My bags

Old Apr 9, 2018, 6:16 PM
Prashant Pathak Prashant Pathak is offline

Join Date: Apr 2018

I was travelling from Cedar Rapids to Hyderabad on 2nd April 2018, After my first leg from Cedar Rapids to Chicago I have checked in my one of the Cabin Bag. When I landed on Hyderabad on 3rd Evening 9.30 PM. and unpacked my bag I saw following important item missing from my bag:
1 ) My Hard Disk
2 ) My fit bit with charger
3 ) My HeadPhone
4 ) TSA Lock did not put back into the Luggage.

I never ever came across such airlines in my life. This the worst experience I ever had in my journey till now.
I request to please provide me my things back it will be very helpful, the hard disk is very much important for me hope you people will understand this.

Flight From Chicago to Abu Dhabi Details
Date 2nd April EY150
Flight From Abu Dhabi To Hyderabad
Date 3rd April EY276

missing items

Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Lots of delays lots of cancellations and missing bags Jo.Islam Delta Air Lines Complaints 0 Jul 29, 2015 11:06 PM
Baggage Problems Item Stolen from Bag HokieHi Etihad Airways Complaints 1 May 19, 2015 1:08 PM
Baggage Problems Missing Item maroontiger08 American Airlines Complaints 2 Jun 27, 2010 5:23 PM
Baggage Problems Wrong information and missing item katia United Airlines Complaints 0 Dec 1, 2008 9:01 PM
Baggage Problems Wrong information and missing item katia United Airlines Complaints 0 Dec 1, 2008 9:00 PM