Check-in / Boarding

Experienced problems during check-in or boarding?

Check-in / Boarding
Surname change on non refundable, Ticket in Maiden name, Passport in Married name!?!

Old Aug 18, 2011, 11:20 AM

Hi

I have recently got married since booking my flight to NY so my passport is now in my married name and the ticket is in my maiden name.

Continental wonít change the flight name and said I have to chance it on the day of check in to see if they will allow me to travel with my marriage certificate and passport.

They told me previously if I went to Heathrow Terminal 4 in person they would change it, which I did last Fri but they refused to amend it saying it was Expediaís ticket (despite Expedia telling me to go to Continentals desk at airport).

Obviously I need to know if I can fly before I pay for hotels etc. We have already paid for my husbandís ticket so could lose that money too.

Do you have any advise please?!

Thank you

Lucy
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook