Customer Service Have you had any problems with US Airways' Customer Service? Have US Airways employees treated you poorly?

Old Dec 1, 2011, 12:15 PM

Default Doug Parker, CEO & US Airways Sued for Travel Fraud Class Action:

For Immediate Release
DJ Donnelly Productions Ltd
Triumph Group Studios Ltd

December 1, 2011

To Airline Complaints:

Yesterday, CEO Doug Parker was given legal notice of Legal Action, along with Customer Relations Employees,Sandra Reese, Edie Curt and Director of Custoner Relations Henri Dawes, with copies to Kelly Frost in their alleged refund dept. DJ Donnelly Productions Ltd requested a full refund for their online ticket purchase of $500.30, which was made on a credit card. Under US Airways Electronic Refund Polices, if the following requirements are met, you shall have a refund:

1. Ticket purchased must have been made on usairways.com
2. Ticket must have been paid for by a major credit card.
3. The transaction must have been an electronic transctions.

Since all of the above had been met, US Airways presents fraudulent statements as to refund a passenger on their website, who abides with their demanded guidelines. President, DJ Donnelly, is spear heading the law suit since Kelly Frost the alleged so called refund dept employee stated, ' no refund" but pay another $150.00 to use the ticket".

Under TRAVEL FRAUD LAWS, under DECEPTIVE BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS, this is travel fraud, with deceptive business transactions. The lawsit is requesting the full $500.30, plus pain & suffering, plus Court & Attorney Fees.

A CLASS ACTION as well is being advised by legal. If you have been wronged by this very questionable airline, complaints do nothing against this airline. Contact DJ Donnelly with your story of how you have been wronged, to have your name added to a CLASS ACTION, once our office receives enough victims stories from this very abusive airline.

Contact:
DJ Donnelly Productions Ltd
Triumph Group Studios Ltd
[email protected]

End.
Old Dec 2, 2011, 11:05 PM
Matt_FLL Matt_FLL is offline

Join Date: Nov 2011

DJ, Sorry for your trouble.
Please reply and tell us if your ticket was refundable or non-refundable. If you are not sure, please send me a private message and I can work with you to make that determination.

Non-refundable tickets account for a vast majority of tickets purchased online. If your ticket was non-refundable, scroll down to the “non-refundable” section of USAirway.com to read more about the refund rules (http://www.usairways.com/en-US/contact/refund_info.html). If you purchased a non-refundable ticket, in most cases, you are subject to the $150.00 change fee.

The folks on this website are seasoned travelers. If you purchased a refundable ticket and are not obtaining the refund in a timely fashion, we can share our knowledge of policy and legislation to steer you in the right direction. Please share more information with us so that we can help you.

Matt
Old Dec 3, 2011, 9:13 AM

Default To Matt:

Thank you for the email and information. Since this is a Class Action, cannot discuss the case, prior to a Docket number filed, then a full press release shall be released. After the filing, questions shall be answered.
Best
DJ Donnelly, Petitioner, Plaintiff.
Old Jul 23, 2012, 10:54 PM
Fetzer Fetzer is offline

Join Date: Jul 2012
Default US Airways Consumer Fraud

I booked a roundtrip flight on US Airways for my wife, Rebecca Smith Mills, to Charlotte, NC from Memphis, TN departing at 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, October 4, 2012 on flight 1792 and returning on flight 1791 at 9:35 a.m. on Sunday, October 7, 2012. I am a 100% service-connected disabled Middle-East Navy veteran with brain damage. I mistakenly booked the wrong return flight for her using her mileage from the US Airways Dividend Miles program. The trip is for my father's 80th birthday. One of the main parts of his birthday celebration is breakfast on Sunday, October 7, 2012. My parents' home is approximately two hours from the airport, so it would be impossible for her to stay for the breakfast. It's important to my wife, my family and me that my wife be at that breakfast. She is an sole-practitioner attorney and her busy schedule rarely permits her to see my family. Approximately two hours (less) after I made the reservations my wife called and said that she'd told me about the breakfast and that I needed to change her reservations. I immediately called US Airways and was told that there were no other flights from Charlotte to Memphis for the amount of miles that my wife had specified (no more than 30,000 miles round trip) so I canceled her reservation. I was told that to return the mileage to her account that US Airways would have to charge me $150.00. They only charge $30.00 to process a purchase with Dividend Miles. I feel like US Airways committed fraud and discriminated against me because of the brain damage I incurred in the service of my country. I often get things wrong because of that brain damage so I bought trip cancellation insurance from Allianz. I bought the insurance through US Airways' website. The airline recommends buying the insurance. I called Allianz to file a claim. They refused to pay, but did offer to cancel the policy and return the $17.00 premium only after I mentioned that my wife is an attorney. Since US Airways sells the insurance through its website, it appears to me that they are colluding with the insurance company to commit fraud against consumers, veterans and people with disabilities. I also noticed that once I'd bought her ticket and was selecting seats that ALL of the available seats on the US Airways website were "premium" seats, costing $37.00 extra on the outbound flight and $25.00 extra on the return flight making the ticket cost $52.00 more than the website stated that the ticket cost. I feel that is fraud. I would like to have the $150.00 returned and ensure that no one else is defrauded.
Old Jul 24, 2012, 10:12 AM

Default US Airways Deception

To Fetzer:

Your email eems to be common practice with this questionable airline and their management. I wa orry to read of your horror with the airline. You mentioned your wife is an attorney. Pleae have her office email my office, please, I would like to discuss this matter with her and other victims of thi airline.

[email protected]

DJ Donnelly.

Customer Service SWA CLASS ACTION against rewards program poshpilates Southwest Airlines Complaints 4 Dec 19, 2011 3:08 AM
ultram class action lawsuit North Hills Mamefumma General Discussion 1 Oct 2, 2011 7:36 AM
Swa Class Action Lawsuit Rewards Program! poshpilates General Discussion 0 Mar 28, 2011 6:53 PM
Customer Service AirTran Airways: Feb. 24th (CLASS ACTION) JNeumann Customer Service 1 Feb 29, 2008 4:46 AM
Customer Service Sportsman's Class Action vs Soothwest for lost equipment whyrob Southwest Airlines Complaints 0 Oct 20, 2007 10:13 PM