Customer Service
COMPLAINT: Strange pre-reserved seats

Old Dec 17, 2014, 5:02 PM

As a couple traveling together on a single itinerary (in first), I was surprised the pre-reserved seats the airline gave us were in different aisles, despite it being empty in first at that time. I've never seen that before, and because it is so hard to change things on the website we just left it. We ended up canceling (still fighting to get refund), but we didn't feel very welcome by that. Also being a gay couple it made us suspicious that they didn't want us to share a first suite together, but maybe they treat all couples that way. Regardless it doesn't suggest Etihad has their act together.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
bad customer service, seating, seats

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)