Old Aug 9, 2010, 4:02 AM
[email protected] mykidzni@hotmail.com is offline

Join Date: Aug 2010
Angry Southwest complaint letter sent

My flight to Las Vegas (WN0843) my luggage was lost, but later found at midnight. I accepted this and went on with my business.

When returning home, my flight (WNWN1066)was delayed because we sat on some runway for about an hour to fuel. My connection was no longer available when I arrived at the Denver airport, which was closed. The "supervisor" at the gate stated that all flights to St. Louis (my connection WN2832) were booked for the next two days and I would have to stay at a hotel at my own cost. Then he stated they have a coupon for a discount. My reservation was made at the Holiday Inn. Upon arrival they would not honor the coupon. I spent $120 at the Ramada, $35 for dinner and $25 for breakfast. I decided to take matters into my own hands the next day and went to the airport. I signed up for standby on every flight to St. Louis. To my joy my name was called and went to the counter and she said go on the plane (664). I went. We stopped in Kansas and was informed that the plane needed maintenance. We needed to switch planes I followed all the passengers to the next plane. When I went to board the plane the SW person stated I "did not exist" and could not board. So here I am stranded now in Kansas. I went to the boarding counter and explained what happened. She said I shouldn't have been on the plane. By this time I am in tears and was ready to walk from Kansas to St. Louis. She finally gave me a boarding pass which made me the last person to board.
I have never been treated so badly from anyone and especially from a company who prides themselves as a customer oriented airline. I am writing this to let you know that your employees, or policies, (I'm not sure which) are in need of customer satisfaction improvement. This was the worst travel experience I have ever encountered.
If anything I should be compensated for the expenses paid for the overnight stay.
With regrets,
Old Sep 15, 2010, 3:26 AM
pilot2fly pilot2fly is offline

Join Date: Sep 2010

Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
She finally gave me a boarding pass which made me the last person to board.
So they got you a boarding pass, and you're displeased? That's more than any other major would do! Any other airline would have left you stranded! Consider yourself lucky!

Writing a Letter of Complaint to Southwest Airlines AirlineComplaints.org Southwest Airlines Complaints 1 Jul 22, 2016 11:12 PM
Writing a Letter of Complaint to US Airways AirlineComplaints.org US Airways Complaints 0 Apr 10, 2008 3:11 PM
US Airways: Letter of Complaint to CEO middlemanl Dividend Miles Complaints 0 Feb 7, 2008 11:37 PM
Writing a Letter of Complaint to Air Canada AirlineComplaints.org Air Canada Complaints 0 Apr 13, 2007 1:15 PM