COMPLAINT: Air Berlin Again!!

Old Feb 17, 2012, 8:08 AM
WynO WynO is offline

Join Date: Feb 2012

OK they suckered me!
I booked a ticket to fly on the Zurich to Krakow flight on the 21st of Jan it should have (and probably did) flown via Berlin.

I paid by credit card and paid extra for 2x DIVE gear packages I was picking up a brand new Bauer dive compressor from a dive shop in Zurich, how happy I was and how impressed I was with Air Berlin....

I dropped the compressor of at Zurich airport the night before awsome service great idea Air Berlin charged me an additional 6 Euros....

I checked in the next morning no problems I got to the boarding gate and was about to get on the plane, no you can not get on sir....the airport people want to talk to you.

Zurich airport decided my brand new COMPRESSOR was a Generator and refused to allow my to fly, ok so I'm a chartered Electrical Engineer and I can tell the difference between a compressor and a generator but not because of my training but because I CAN READ! and it was written on the side to help them along with my contact details.

No problem I thought I will claim on the insurance the sold me, not a chance they miss sold me the insurance it has proved to be worthless.

So let this tale be a warning to you all DO NOT FLY AIR BERLIN THEY WILL ROB YOU.

Wyn Owen
Dr Clemens Muth you can take your frequent flyer card and stick it I will not trust you again.

Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Clemens Muth
Board of Management: Richard Bader (chairman), Torsten Haase, Dr. Johann-Dietrich von Hülsen
Registered Office of the Company: Munich (HRB 42 000)
VAT No: DE129274536
Address of the German Financial Supervisory Authority:
Graurheindorfer Strasse 108; 53117 Bonn; Germany; Phone: +49 (0) 228 207 - 0

AIr Berlin yk2100 Air Berlin Complaints 0 Jan 8, 2012 2:00 PM
Air Berlin - Beware Central America Flights livetheadventure Air Berlin Complaints 2 Dec 7, 2011 8:55 PM
Air Berlin Change flight & didn't tell us!! Floodster Air Berlin Complaints 3 Apr 29, 2011 11:15 AM
Air Berlin - Never fly AirBerlin again to Bangkok- wasted 2 tickets neveragainairberlin Air Berlin Complaints 11 Aug 30, 2009 6:43 AM
Air Berlin - overcharged twice at boarding WorldIsMyHome Air Berlin Complaints 16 Mar 28, 2009 7:49 AM