Customer Service
COMPLAINT: Spirit Airlines should be banned. Worst airline ever

Old Jul 3, 2013, 2:16 AM

I cannot believe this airline does not offer customer service at all. They give you like 5 different numbers to call them but any of those numbers work. They pretend to be one of the cheapest airlines, but in reality they are the most costly airline I have ever taken. They make you pay for each bag $50 and the weight limit is only 40lb instead of the average 50lb. So that way they can charge overweight to almost everybody. They even charge $50 for carry-on baggage. Isn't that supposed to be free? The tickets price are so high. It is ridiculous. The seats are the most uncomfortable seats of any airplane. There is no enough space for your legs and seats cannot recline. They even charged me $120 for reserving seats online. Again isn't that service supposed to be free?
They are a joke. They mislead their customers to believe they are cheap when in fact all they do is literally steal money away from their passengers. Trust me once you travel with this airline, you will never commit the same mistake again. I just learned the hard way
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:

Old Jul 3, 2013, 7:18 AM

Spirit is the bargain basement, and as with all "bargains" it can often end up costing more. It is for students, backpackers and travellers who don't mind delays and are prepared to take their chances...it is not for people who need to get where they are going on time and expect any level of service. You won't get any and they have at least the advantage of making that clear. If you hear the comments of their CEO, you would understand that.
Old Jul 3, 2013, 4:31 PM

A direct quote from the Chairman of Spirit Airlines: "Let them complain. They'll be back if we can save them a penny."