Have you had any problems with US Airways' Customer Service? Have US Airways employees treated you poorly?

You Can't Trust Agents

Old Oct 31, 2011, 11:50 PM
glenn and teri katahara glenn and teri katahara is offline

Join Date: Sep 2011

I had a round trip booked, but my daughter went into emergency at a hospital in Santa Barbara. I called US Airways to ask if I could change my ticket. They assured me that I there would be no problem if I faxed the emergency, signed by the doctor on the hospital letterhead to them. I did all they asked, then the nightmare began. They claimed that they never received the fax. I wrote a registered letter to US Airways and faxed the information twice more. In the end, they (a Mr. Catanzaro) denied my claim. I paid an additional $199 plus a $150 change fee and $25 for doing it initially by telephone. Why couldn't the company just be up front about my request?

Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Never trust United donviejo United Airlines Complaints 2 Oct 29, 2011 12:36 AM
Reservations Do Not Trust The Phone Reservation System!!!! ihateba British Airways Complaints 2 May 11, 2011 1:02 PM
Customer Service Don't Trust USAir Refunds! Leo Customer Service 6 Nov 5, 2008 10:15 PM