COMPLAINT: My baggage has been lost for a year and no action had been taken yet

Old May 12, 2017, 3:09 PM
Najwa Najwa is offline

Join Date: May 2017

Okay, I usually don't do complaints, especially on the internet, but my frustration left me no choice, I just want to vent and share my terrible experience, my baggage has been missing for a year now, of course I did everything I was supposed to do, file an oral and written complaint and I did everything from my side, I have without exaggeration called them over 80 times (of course they wouldn't pick up 50% of the time) each time having to explain my situation over and over, then we switched to sending emails back and forth trying to get that almost useless compensation (600 usd) which only covers the cost of the bag and just one item inside the bag. And yet, still, till day they won't even give me that? Now they are ignoring my emails! I mean what do I have to do for that company to give me what's rightfully mine? Do I just post this complaint to every known website out there to be heard?
Posted via Mobile Device

Baggage Problems Lost surf board and no action from Etihad AlexanderMata Etihad Airways Complaints 0 Sep 10, 2016 8:04 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Cancled delayed lost baggage delay baggage no refund no reimb gopi British Airways Complaints 0 Mar 5, 2016 5:09 PM
Reservations Lost seat assignments for twin 6 year olds / merger challenges egrossman United Airlines Complaints 0 Mar 22, 2012 3:37 PM
Customer Service Sportsman's Class Action vs Soothwest for lost equipment whyrob Southwest Airlines Complaints 0 Oct 20, 2007 10:13 PM