Baggage Problems
COMPLAINT: Stolen Items

Old May 8, 2007, 9:26 AM

Lax to King Salmon Alaska. Arrived to find my six weeks worth of gear missing and the parts necessary to put my kayak together. Had no choice but to get on the next flight back to Los Angeles. If I order the kayak parts from Russia today I should have them by Dec so I can buy another ticket to kayak in the snow. Hope everyone at Alaska Air got a share of my stuff. P.S. I'm sorry that they didn't get my fly rod it was in my carry on luggage. Noww that I think about it I almost feel as if I cheated them
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Old Oct 9, 2007, 5:48 PM

Again. Alaska Airlines does not handle the luggage once it goes down the belt. Gripe at Menzies or TSA.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook