COMPLAINT: United Holding My iPad Hostage

Old Jan 4, 2016, 4:13 PM
dspranger dspranger is offline

Join Date: Jan 2016

I left my iPad on board (My Bad). The good news is: The FindMyiPhone app located my iPad in the United Baggage Claim Office in Terminal C at the George Bush International Airport in Houston. I updated my lost item claim with this information, along with the serial number, flight info, etc. The bad news is: United is still reporting that the iPad can't be found, and it is impossible to speak to a human through any of the listed phone numbers. I learned that after seven days, items are "warehoused" in Houston in a Land of No Return. It has now been seven days. Please HELP me, United!!! Release my iPad from hostage!
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg FindMyIPhone.jpg (77.7 KB, 2 views)

findmyiphone, houston, ipad, lost on board, united customer service

Baggage Problems Etihad holding my luggae hostage Cooler405 Etihad Airways Complaints 0 Jul 8, 2014 11:58 PM
AA Advantage Hostage Fee TchrMikeFTLFL AAdvantage Complaints 2 Apr 25, 2012 7:25 PM
Customer Service Lost iPad and lack of help joeATL Delta Air Lines Complaints 4 Feb 26, 2012 11:33 AM
Check-in / Boarding 15 yr old held hostage by Continental Fyrfyter Check-in / Boarding 11 Dec 21, 2008 3:59 PM