Baggage Problems
COMPLAINT: Lost surf board and no action from Etihad

Old Sep 10, 2016, 8:04 PM

Lost luggage MLEEY10125

I am still waiting for a reply from Etihad with regards to my lost surfboard and board bag. It has now been over two month since my luggage was lost on an Air Berlin and Etihad co-share flight from Stockholm to Maldives and I am getting no information.

I am assuming the bag will not be found, so I would like to begin the process of reimbursement. Until I hear from Etihad, my home insurer will not help me, so understandbly I am getting very impatient.

I have tried contacting Etihad on numerous occasions, as they are responsible for the process becasue they were in charge of the last leg of my trip. But either I get no response or they send me a short message telling me how sorry they are but with no information on how to proceed with reimbursement.

I find the treatment I am getting very disrespectful and unprofessional, is this what they call customer service??!!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
etihad bad service, lost luggage, no response