COMPLAINT: Bad Experience with Cabin Crew

Old Sep 11, 2016, 7:41 AM
Shattamy Shattamy is offline

Join Date: Sep 2016

My review is extremely negative. "Cabin Crew" is horribly bad!!! None of them never smiles and when she talk she don't even look at me!! Last one to bring the food to, my husband first and me the last but we are sitting in one alice. They did not bring hot towel at the end to me but they give all!!! They never ever come when I call!! never!! I tried more than 6 times!! Never1!!! men staff touched me twice with is misbehave as I am MUSLIM!! Once in the going flight while I was sleeping! second on the going back flight when I was talking to him to ask for something. Plus! they ask if we want the Express Card rather than just offering it to us!!!!! Is this what we get as local!! is this what we get from our national airline!!! Or this is because we are purchasing a staff tickets!! even if it is staff tickets, you give it to your employees as an allowance and they can give it to anyone not to embrace them or treat their friends and family badly, we know that it doesn't not includes everything and there is some rules, BUT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CABIN CREW TREATMENT! I am very upset and this is my third bad experience with you!! why don't you talk there issue related to passengers treatment seriously!! Did the cabin crew will like when the other cabin crew misbehave or mis-treat her\him if they travel as a normal passenger but with Staff ticket!! We need you to take action toward your staff!!! Treat them how to respect the passenger, normal or staff tickets! I really wish that the time pass quickly to get out of the plane!! My flight was 14 hr long!! And this is what I get!!! Seriously you need to do something!!!!!!! "NOTE: I NOTICED that Arabic and Cabin Crew are much way better than others"!!!!

Suggestion Cabin Crew need to be nicer! Joolsee79 American Airlines Complaints 2 Jun 2, 2010 6:47 PM
Customer Service Rude and agressive cabin crew paulc American Airlines Complaints 0 May 1, 2007 1:58 AM