Customer Service
COMPLAINT: Do not fly on etihad #donotflyetihad

Old Oct 28, 2016, 1:07 AM

This is about Etihad Airline Scamming by the Etihad company itself. I purchased a ticket worth about $1700 and asked for a refund for the return ticket. The ticket was indeed refundable with a cancellation penalty of about $160. The company refunded me only less than $20 for the ticket worth $1700. I tried so many times contacting the customer care and no respond. This is indeed scamming and DO NOT FLY ON ETIHAD if you are willing to cancel your ticket.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
do not fly etihad, etihad scam, ticket fraud

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off