COMPLAINT: Missed and damaged baggage

Old Dec 21, 2016, 4:57 AM
Infanta Princy Seeli Infanta Princy Seeli is offline

Join Date: Dec 2016

Dear All, I recently traveled in Etihad Airways for the first time unfortunately this is going to be the last time as well... I boarded the flight EY 1483 in Copenhagen to Chennai along with my two infants. When I landed in Chennai to my surprise my baggage was missing. After so many hassles I was informed that my baggage might me missed during transit loading. Since I live in a city which 300 KM from Chennai I requested them to deliver to my address which was rejected... Anyway I went back to Chennai after a week to collect my baggage along with my infants which is again a pain in travelling 300 KMS. I waited outside the Airport for almost 60 mins calling them many times with no luck. Finally I was called inside with a very shame and lame excuse that no one was there to pick the call ... I got my bags and went back to my native... When I opened the bags one bag was completely drenched in water completely damaging all my belongings and also breakage to some goods... This is how you handle your baggage...??? This is how you treat a passenger who is travelling with very young infants...??? Who will compensate for my time and money for travelling to and fro between Chennai to Trichy to collect my baggage which is solely your mistake...??? Who will compensate for the damage and breakage of the things inside my luggage...??? Kindly let me know how you resolve this or please direct me to any officials who can handle this or finally let me know the jurisdiction where I can go legally...???
Posted via Mobile Device

Baggage Problems Baggage damaged and no response lekker Etihad Airways Complaints 1 Dec 8, 2015 1:28 PM
Baggage Problems LUFTHANSA damaged baggage; delays; no response to complaints Leny Lufthansa Complaints 0 Nov 18, 2011 8:27 PM
Baggage Problems Damaged Baggage & Lost Items badri54 American Airlines Complaints 14 May 15, 2011 10:31 PM
Check-in / Boarding Baggage check-in - Almost missed the flight memphis mom Delta Air Lines Complaints 6 Aug 3, 2009 7:20 AM
Baggage Problems Baggage Damaged & 3 months later still waiting for repairs davidkalinowski United Airlines Complaints 0 Jun 19, 2008 2:10 AM