Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked
COMPLAINT: Etihad flight EY0227 delayed

Old Dec 22, 2016, 7:53 AM

Due to some technical issues at Etihad side, the flight from Ahmedabad EY0227 was delayed. It reached before half an hour of second connecting flight at Abudhabi. They did not allow me to take this connecting flight EY0315. Instead rescheduled to morning flight which was after around 8 hours. Initially they have not provided hotel as well but when I argued much and went to many desks, they provided just lounge saying Hotel which it self is a cheating.

Due to all this, I lost one day pay at my job and had lots of inconvenience and harrassement.
I had filed a complaint on [email protected] to get compensation but they denied any compensation citing the flight is not connecting from Europe, so I will not get any compensation. After much arguments, they just added 10k points, which I don't want as it is very very less.

GulfAir is giving around USD400 to 500 if the flight is cancelled plus hotel.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:

Old Dec 22, 2016, 7:55 AM

Feed back ID from etihad was RQID:503764
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
etihad bad service, etihad customer service, etihad delayed flights