Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked
COMPLAINT: Flight cancelled without notice

Old Oct 7, 2015, 6:46 PM

I took a United flight to Newark and was booked on another United flight to Scranton at approx. 12:15pm. Upon my arrival at the departure gate, the electronic sign indicated that the flight to Scranton had been cancelled with no further explanation. Also, there were no United employees there to assist us. I found that the next available flight to Scranton was not scheduled to leave until 9:30pm, therefore, I rented a car and drove as it was necessary for me to attend a 7pm meeting at my destination. The two day car rental amounted to a minimal $97 and that is the amount I claimed, however, United only provided a refund in the amount of $78 without explanation. Their arrogance and poor customer service I experienced will cause me to AVOID UNITED AT ALL COSTS in the future.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)