Customer Service
COMPLAINT: Ua holding my $1,425 etc hostage!!!

Old Jan 14, 2016, 11:13 PM

On 10/11/15 my wife and I changed our return flights from Munich from 12/6 to 12/2 which resulted in an ETC being issued for both of us, each in the amount of $1,425.10 as we were on different records. My wife received hers with a few hours, and I have STILL NOT RECEIVED MINE, even after multiple phone calls, a FedEx overnight letter, forms submitted and on and on and on.

What is it going to take for someone to send me the ETC? Do I need to FLY to Chicago and wait to see someone at company headquarters? How many times do I need to request that the PIN Code be emailed to me?? Of course, they could never give me that information over the phone or text or fax it to me.

HELP!!!!!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)