COMPLAINT: Ua holding my $1,425 etc hostage!!!

Old Jan 14, 2016, 11:13 PM

Join Date: Jan 2016

On 10/11/15 my wife and I changed our return flights from Munich from 12/6 to 12/2 which resulted in an ETC being issued for both of us, each in the amount of $1,425.10 as we were on different records. My wife received hers with a few hours, and I have STILL NOT RECEIVED MINE, even after multiple phone calls, a FedEx overnight letter, forms submitted and on and on and on.

What is it going to take for someone to send me the ETC? Do I need to FLY to Chicago and wait to see someone at company headquarters? How many times do I need to request that the PIN Code be emailed to me?? Of course, they could never give me that information over the phone or text or fax it to me.

HELP!!!!!

Baggage Problems United Holding My iPad Hostage dspranger United Airlines Complaints 0 Jan 4, 2016 4:13 PM
Baggage Problems Etihad holding my luggae hostage Cooler405 Etihad Airways Complaints 0 Jul 8, 2014 11:58 PM
Reservations Holding Charge Fermoyboy United Airlines Complaints 0 Jan 14, 2014 10:10 PM
AA Advantage Hostage Fee TchrMikeFTLFL AAdvantage Complaints 2 Apr 25, 2012 7:25 PM
Check-in / Boarding 15 yr old held hostage by Continental Fyrfyter Check-in / Boarding 11 Dec 21, 2008 3:59 PM