Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked
COMPLAINT: Avoid at all costs!

Old Jan 24, 2016, 10:28 PM

Flew from Newark to San Antonio with my family of 3 on Saturday 28th December 2015 flight UA 690 which was meant to arrive in San Antonio at 9.30 pm. It was laughable as United announced that they could not locate a pilot (I am serious) and when they eventually did locate a pilot the stewardess welcomed him aboard and greeted him by the wrong name. Add to this that the cockpit door was open and unattended for hours with people walking past and the cabin temperature was very hot this airline is a joke both in terms of security and their ability to actually schedule their flights.

And for those of you wondering what time we eventually arrived in San Antonio it was 1.10 am.

What an appalling airline!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook