Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked
COMPLAINT: cancellation of booking without Intimation then purchased new Ticket

Old Aug 11, 2016, 8:03 PM

RESERVATION CODE DXZYTJ
TICKET NUMBER 6077813159544
IATA NUMBER 33508333
TOUR CODE NYCR007
Date of Travel 21May16
myself Ramakrishna reddy Munukuntla DOB 06may1990 booked round trip ticket from Cleveland OH to Hyderabad, due to oversold of tickets your domestic airlines partner American airlines exchanged my departure ticket with British airlines So I travelled to HYD using British airlines and they told me that you can use same Etihad arrival ticket when you're returning but at the time of arrival from Hyderabad, your Etihad airlines officers at the Hyderabad airport checking said that your itinerary is no more valid because American airlines were exchanged your round trip ticket and they forgot to activate your Arrival ticket, I need to attend my master's classes so I don't have any other option then I purchased new ticket and came back using same flight, I faced many problems at the airport to arrange money for purchasing new ticket, airlines was not at all intimated me about cancellation of ticket, I'm attaching my old and newly purchased tickets so kindly go through it and process my ticket refund
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg image (3).jpg (16.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg image (4).jpg (14.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg image (5).jpg (17.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (48.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg ticket1.JPG (94.8 KB, 0 views)
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook