COMPLAINT: I was expecting better service from ETIHAD AIRWAYS

Old Aug 17, 2016, 3:06 PM

Good day Sirs,

Kindly help me out to collect my lost luggage. It has been already 10 days without my luggage and still no hopes of receiving it soon.
I was expecting better service from ETIHAD AIRWAYS. This has been the worst lost baggage I have ever had in my life.

I am presently at Brindisi port Italy, and bound for next port Ravenna Italy ETA 19th Aug 16.
Pls find attached email trail communication with Cairo Etihad office since 07th Aug 16, still no favourable results.

As per the latest info from Cairo lost and found Etihad counter, the baggage has been sent to Rome FCO airport.

Pls advise further. My guest No is 107662019684.

Hoping to hear positive reply from you soon.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)