COMPLAINT: I was expecting better service from ETIHAD AIRWAYS

Old Aug 17, 2016, 3:06 PM
Mahesh G Mahesh G is offline

Join Date: Aug 2016

Good day Sirs,

Kindly help me out to collect my lost luggage. It has been already 10 days without my luggage and still no hopes of receiving it soon.
I was expecting better service from ETIHAD AIRWAYS. This has been the worst lost baggage I have ever had in my life.

I am presently at Brindisi port Italy, and bound for next port Ravenna Italy ETA 19th Aug 16.
Pls find attached email trail communication with Cairo Etihad office since 07th Aug 16, still no favourable results.

As per the latest info from Cairo lost and found Etihad counter, the baggage has been sent to Rome FCO airport.

Pls advise further. My guest No is 107662019684.

Hoping to hear positive reply from you soon.

Baggage Problems Etihad airways terrible baggage service gopalansai Etihad Airways Complaints 12 Jun 12, 2015 2:18 PM
Customer Service Some of you are funny, expecting us the customer.... Freddy44 United Airlines Complaints 1 Jun 17, 2013 9:59 PM
Customer Service Etihad Airways - Customer service jeethjohnp Etihad Airways Complaints 11 Apr 27, 2012 5:07 AM
Customer Service Etihad Airways Manzrek Etihad Airways Complaints 0 Oct 15, 2008 3:51 AM
Customer Service Etihad Airways - Appalling Service NidgeX Etihad Airways Complaints 0 Nov 8, 2007 10:40 AM