Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked
COMPLAINT: Flight delayed then canceled

Old Aug 21, 2016, 5:21 AM

my family was supposed to fly from HNL to EWR on 8/20/16, and we found out our flight was DELAYED for three and a half HOURS and then they proceed to cancel the flight because of a landing gear problem...why couldn't they have told us this before we got to the airport?? It would save 200+ people from having to rebook/be stranded. We go to baggage claim to get our luggage and they RIPPED my luggage! I will NEVER fly this company again!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off