COMPLAINT: Flight delayed then canceled

Old Aug 21, 2016, 5:21 AM
cmaguire cmaguire is offline

Join Date: Aug 2016

my family was supposed to fly from HNL to EWR on 8/20/16, and we found out our flight was DELAYED for three and a half HOURS and then they proceed to cancel the flight because of a landing gear problem...why couldn't they have told us this before we got to the airport?? It would save 200+ people from having to rebook/be stranded. We go to baggage claim to get our luggage and they RIPPED my luggage! I will NEVER fly this company again!

Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked 3 out of 4 flights delayed or canceled [email protected] American Airlines Complaints 0 Nov 21, 2015 8:09 AM
Check-in / Boarding Canceled then Delayed flight ACscaper Check-in / Boarding 0 Aug 5, 2011 9:28 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked delayed, overbooked and then canceled pinocccio Delta Air Lines Complaints 15 Sep 9, 2009 3:15 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked overbooked, delayed, and then canceled tweedybird American Airlines Complaints 0 Aug 10, 2009 8:53 PM
Reservations canceled my flight then lied about an earlier flight karikay American Airlines Complaints 7 Nov 9, 2008 9:50 PM