Frequent Flyer Program
COMPLAINT: Etihad's triple and quadruple mileage promotions are bogus!

Old Oct 15, 2016, 3:50 PM

SEEKING other users who have been cheated by etihad with triple/quad mile bonus program. they never seem to actually honor it..

I have proof that repeatedly etihad advertises triple mile bonus program and even when you follow the rules precisely, they would never honor it.. it takes months of follow up..

and you better save a copy of their original offer.. because they would ask you to prove the existence of the offer - you would think they know which offers they had at a given time frame!

Considering that this happened to me repeatedly, i assume it happens to others also..
I am hoping that there is a lawyer on this forum who would take this as a class action lawsuit.. i am not seeking any compensation.. i would only provide information..
The lawyer can keep all the money, for all i care!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook