Customer Service
COMPLAINT: One letter missing in surname - no assistance

Old Dec 14, 2016, 4:37 PM

I contacted Etihad for the first time immediately after I made my booking and realised the last letter of my surname was not showing on the booking. I sent emails and tried calling. I received a telephone call from your UAE call centre on Sunday, 11 December 2016. The agent promised to call me back in 24 - 48 hrs and make the necessary arrangements with the duty manager in Mumbai.
I received no call.
I attempted to contact the Etihad quoted India Toll Free number - it is not functional.
I therefore went to the office in Delhi late yesterday afternoon. I met an agent - ‘Pravan’ or ‘Pavan’. It was close to closing time so I can understand that she could not assist me as I would have liked. Be that as it may, she took my number, undertook to make contact with the duty manager in Mumbai and call me back today.
I have not received any call.
The trip is very important to me to get home to my elderly parents (and very ill father) for Christmas. I am very anxious about this matter and have tried every possible manner of making contact and correcting the situation. Despite every attempt your service at Etihad is very disappointing.
I would appreciate your agent/s responding to me and assisting me without any further delays and advising me of the manager / supervisor contact details of whom I can escalate this matter to.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
error, surname change, typographical