Check-in / Boarding
COMPLAINT: Worst Airline Service Ever - Do not Travel through Etihad

Old Jan 15, 2017, 2:55 AM

My wife had a really bad experience on Etihad going from New York to Ahmedabad flight. She was traveling with our one year old son and we confirmed on email and phone that she will get baby basinet in the flight. But when they reach to airport the Etihad crew told them they have already assigned the seats so you will not be able to get the baby basinet. When she boarded the flight she found out there are only two babies on the plane and they assigned seats which can have baby basinets to to the people who do not need that seat. I never heard of an airlines who gave baby's seat to the other people who don't even need it. All the airlines put babies into the priority.
My wife has to carry our son for whole 24 hours of journey. And like that was not enough , their luggage came after 3 days of their arrival. This whole journey for them was like nightmare. From now on I have decided not to fly from Etihad airlines after their worst customer service.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
do not use etihad, worst airline ever, worst service ever