Reservations
COMPLAINT: Paid for upgrade -didn't get it !

Old Jan 21, 2017, 3:54 AM
fayelem fayelem is offline

Join Date: Jan 2017

Last October(2016) my sister and I paid to upgrade to more legroom seats on EY460 Abu Dhabi to Melbourne . On boarding we were only given one upgraded seat , the other one of the worst seats on the plane . Staff were no help , plane was fully booked ."Apply for a refund when you get home". Lodged a claim on 14th October , it was 10 days before a reply . Sent copies of all documentation . Since then it has been a continual round of me asking what's happening with my claim , I have had to resend the documentation , so far 6 different people have asked for my RQID495850 and still nothing has happened . This is incredibly poor customer service , obviously Etihad don't care if all the complaints on their Facebook page and here are anything to go by !

Reservations Delta - paid upgrade ignored; no refund. Crizz Delta Air Lines Complaints 4 Aug 23, 2012 12:10 AM
Baggage Problems AA4765 DFW/FSM Bags didn't make it! mzmolly American Airlines Complaints 1 Oct 9, 2011 5:03 PM
Air Berlin Change flight & didn't tell us!! Floodster Air Berlin Complaints 3 Apr 29, 2011 11:15 AM
Baggage Problems Paid for bags and they still didn't deliver cmizga Delta Air Lines Complaints 2 Jan 26, 2009 11:11 AM
Baggage Problems We landed...our luggage didn't! tayana American Airlines Complaints 0 Apr 22, 2008 9:18 PM