Reservations
COMPLAINT: Paid for upgrade -didn't get it !

Old Jan 21, 2017, 3:54 AM

Last October(2016) my sister and I paid to upgrade to more legroom seats on EY460 Abu Dhabi to Melbourne . On boarding we were only given one upgraded seat , the other one of the worst seats on the plane . Staff were no help , plane was fully booked ."Apply for a refund when you get home". Lodged a claim on 14th October , it was 10 days before a reply . Sent copies of all documentation . Since then it has been a continual round of me asking what's happening with my claim , I have had to resend the documentation , so far 6 different people have asked for my RQID495850 and still nothing has happened . This is incredibly poor customer service , obviously Etihad don't care if all the complaints on their Facebook page and here are anything to go by !
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook