COMPLAINT: Still did not get PIR number to claim missing baggage

Old Feb 7, 2017, 9:03 PM
sbharti sbharti is offline

Join Date: Feb 2017

Hello,
My name is Shivani Bharti, and I had traveled from New Delhi to Washington DC on 15th Jan 2017 using Etihad Airways. The Abu Dhabi airport was the layover stop, and I lost one of my cabin luggage on the plane. I was traveling with Etihad' partner airlines, i.e., Jet Airways with flight number 9W582 with a corresponding number of EY7603 from Etihad.

I have called Etihad airlines couple of times at their US number, but no one picked up and sent many emails, but there is no response.

I at least need a PIR number for baggage claim online. I am trying to get it since a long time but nobody is helping me out.

Please provide me the same as soon as possible.

Baggage Problems Delayed Baggage, No Response from Etihad Baggage claim or Feedback center sanaik Etihad Airways Complaints 15 Jan 12, 2016 5:27 AM
Baggage Problems Refused Baggage Damage Claim bcrkristin United Airlines Complaints 0 May 22, 2014 5:42 PM
Claim Missing AirMiles wael Etihad Guest Complaints 0 Sep 1, 2013 2:40 AM
EY269 and EY151 claim missing miles satish Etihad Guest Complaints 0 Oct 27, 2012 4:37 AM
Baggage Problems Baggage Claim Office in Vegas akutler United Airlines Complaints 4 Mar 22, 2012 8:24 AM