Baggage Problems
COMPLAINT: Still did not get PIR number to claim missing baggage

Old Feb 7, 2017, 9:03 PM

Hello,
My name is Shivani Bharti, and I had traveled from New Delhi to Washington DC on 15th Jan 2017 using Etihad Airways. The Abu Dhabi airport was the layover stop, and I lost one of my cabin luggage on the plane. I was traveling with Etihad' partner airlines, i.e., Jet Airways with flight number 9W582 with a corresponding number of EY7603 from Etihad.

I have called Etihad airlines couple of times at their US number, but no one picked up and sent many emails, but there is no response.

I at least need a PIR number for baggage claim online. I am trying to get it since a long time but nobody is helping me out.

Please provide me the same as soon as possible.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)