COMPLAINT: Boarding passes

Old Jun 28, 2018, 4:15 PM
Tony6854 Tony6854 is offline

Join Date: Jun 2018

I booked four tickets under the same booking reference number. When it came time for the return flight, we were in Italy, with no printer. We had to email the hotel so they could print our documents. We also had to arrange for out ride to the airport. I attempted to get the ticket boarding passes, however was only able to print three of the four. The fourth had to pick up the boarding pass at the airport. I tried to call and find out why only one ticket only received a confirmation and not a pass. Customer service was able to help or didn't care. Why would an airline separate a group of four tickets.

Check-in / Boarding Boarding passes marco4mail Ryanair Complaints 1 Apr 12, 2018 8:31 AM
Customer Service Online Confusion Getting Boarding Passes AnnieB Delta Air Lines Complaints 5 Oct 8, 2012 4:07 AM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Stranded because UAL printed wrong boarding passes. kcmcdevitt United Airlines Complaints 3 Jul 4, 2012 2:31 PM
Customer Service Unable to print boarding passes judith coppa American Airlines Complaints 0 Aug 7, 2011 6:44 PM
Mexicana - Attendant Ripped Boarding Passes Up in My Face yabadabajudith Other Airline Complaints 7 Mar 23, 2009 3:10 PM