Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked
COMPLAINT: Flight Cancelled, Discrimination treat !!!!

Old Sep 5, 2018, 6:40 AM

Well;

I booked a flight to Dubai, It happened to be a stop in Rome then catch a flight with Etihad Airways to Abu Dhabi then Dubai,
Anyway, I was stopped at the counter and they refused to let me check in !
reason was, Hey you are Algerian, we can't let you board a flight to Rome without a visa ! Like seriously ! its a stop over i don't need a visa! well you are Algerian they said, you might just run away in Rome ! how is that even possible ! I was humiliated in front of other passengers,
The counter guy ended up taking me to customs and asked them to stamp a rejection for me ! to prove that I can't board the flight !
I booked another ticket for another day to Dubai, But i will never forget how I was treated by Alitalia Staff members in Algiers Airport Houari Boumediene, Completely unprofessional and racist ! I always dreamed of flying to Rome, but now, i can't even stand thinking about it ! Alitalia, you should increase your employment standards and not hire whoever ! it's a company's reputation that is ruined by these racists!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
canceled flight, discrimination, no respect, no rights, racist