Other Airline Complaints If we receive 10 complaints about an airline, we will create a specific section for it above.

Old Sep 26, 2020, 11:14 AM
arwamowafy arwamowafy is offline

Join Date: Sep 2020
Default Price Increase

Hi,

I booked a ticket on Middle east airlines and I wanted to add extra bag. the website is saying extra bag cost 190 QAR however they want to charge me 600 QAR!! they are saying prices has been changed from August and they didn't change the website.

I only made the initial reservation because the price was cheap. I feel they are doing this by intention and they even said we got a lot of complaints.

Now i want only to pay what is mentioned on website. I tried to file complaint through customer care and they rejected to apply the right price.

Do you have managers contacts their
Tags...
lebanon, middleeastairlines

Customer Service Unilateral fee increase and deception mcvan Emirates Complaints 0 Mar 13, 2017 1:00 PM
Suggestion Increase the baggage limit BhavyaBharath Air France Complaints 4 Apr 24, 2014 8:56 PM
Sudden Airfair Increase yankees66 General Discussion 8 May 15, 2012 11:14 AM