COMPLAINT: Expect the unexpected

Old Aug 1, 2017, 11:24 AM
Tanja123 Tanja123 is offline

Join Date: Aug 2017

On 14 of May 2017 I bought and paid, with my credit (Diners) card 3 returned plane tickets, for flight on 12 of June 2017, from Venice (Marco Polo) to Lisbon and then on 18 of June 2017 from Lisbon to Marco Polo. This was my and my friend’s holidays. So we travelled from Slovenia to Marco Polo and we paid 150€ for that travelling. But we were happy and full of expectations about Lisbon, culture, adventure, new country and so on...
So, on Marco Polo we went, in good spirit, to the Iberia check up table. We put out our documents and ticket to your representatives and then the 'party started'. Your rude and impolite woman who’s working there, all three of them were simultaneously saying: “We need your Credit card, we need your credit card!” The time stopped. What credit card? I'm the person, who bought this 3 plane tickets, a month ago, everything was OK with transaction and You had my ID documents and I'm standing now here in front of You, but I don't have the same credit card with me. My Bank called Your company, sent us an email and confirmation, also the transaction was made a month ago, but in the end, no one carried about us.
I want to say, when I bought a plane ticket in Your aviation company we made a contract. My obligation was, that I paid for costs of plane ticket and Your obligation was to deliver us what we paid for –which is arrival to destination. So we did our part of obligation, and what has Your company done? You simply left us on Marco Polo Airport, as we were garbage.
I have no words about our Feelings, Stress, don’t get me started on Anger...We paid all our nights in Lisbon and we got stocked in the Airport. The plane has departed. I can't even begin to describe you how much you hurt our Feelings. So now again, we had to buy a 3 new plane tickets for aviation company Tap Portugal. And we thought, that our nightmare will stop then. But, no such luck. In the next morning I got an email, that you deleted us out of the system also for our flight back, on 18.6.2017, from Lisbon to Marco Polo. Which meant, that we had to buy another plane ticket for our return flight back home.

Very very disappointed customer!

Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Denied boarding due to unexpected VISA requirement izzeddeen American Airlines Complaints 3 Nov 4, 2013 2:49 AM