COMPLAINT: I have no words for how badly I am being treated by Emirates EK775

Old Sep 6, 2014, 4:06 AM
inaam inaam is offline

Join Date: Sep 2014

I visited india with my mum for a spinal procedure. After the procedure the doctor stressed that my mum should not walk alot and he gave us documention to that effect. i immediately advised the Emirates Office in mumbai for wheel chair assistance a few days before departure from mumbai. On arrival at mumbai airport there was total confusion regarding the wheel chair which was eventually provided. On arrival at dubai airport it was a total disaster, there was no wheel chair available since we had a 4 hour delay. nevertheless despite being ignored after asking again for one, we landed in terminal A were we were advised that the DXB - DBN flight was departing from gate B24. After a long walk and excrutiating pain we arrived at gate B24 only to be told that the gate has been changed to A13. We proceeded back to terminal A and found our way to the gate.*On arrival at Durban airport we were informed that due to a baggage malfunction in dubai our bags were left behind. Whilst in india my doctor ordered continueos use of a spine and hip support belt every 10hrs which is now sitting in my bag somewere in dubai. All my medication is also in my bags. I am now back home with no bags and in tremendous pain. My spine support was vital to ensure the success of the procedure underwent in mumbai. Thanks to emirates who claims high standards of customer service we are in such disaray with out vital tablets and my spine support which are in my bag. The problem gets worse. After much effort I finally was told that my luggage has reached durban at 5.30pm on 5 September. I made several call to emirates. , explaining to them the urgency of my medication and spine support. I was promised by a certain Malcom and Jenisha on separate calls that they have noted the urgency and my bags were being sent immediately. I kept calling until 9pm only to be reassured that I would receive my luggage shortly. Its now 5.54 am, 12 hours since my luggage reached durban, I still haven't received it. My night passed in excrutiating pain and discomfort, theres no sign if Malcom or Jenisha or the many others I have spoken to. This is so inhumane, unacceptable, preposterous behaviour on the part of Emirates. I emailed dubai but no response. I have lost all my trust and loyalty to Emirates. I still await in pain for my luggage which has my spinal support and medication while emirates staff are rest fully asleep.

bad customer service, baggage problem, emirates, unacceptable

Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked 91 yo with Parkinsons and 81 yo wife treated badly pen10 United Airlines Complaints 0 Jul 27, 2011 2:10 PM
Why has service deteriorated so badly? stevicus General Discussion 13 Aug 11, 2010 9:15 PM
Check-in / Boarding British Airways failed me badly gadaveuk British Airways Complaints 2 Aug 10, 2010 11:22 PM