Check-in / Boarding
COMPLAINT: Money extortion by Bangok Airways during check-in

Old Aug 22, 2016, 7:05 AM

My first experience with Bangok Airways has been immensely traumatic and personally embarrassing from start to finish. They did this by asking me to pay for an additional seat when at the same time they let larger males travelling in groups of 10+ check-in without any issue. I was targeted and bullied by the Bangok Airways office in India to extract and extort more money. I say this with certainty for following reasons:

1) There no written Extra Volume Person (EVP) rules or any such communication provided before booking tickets in their website of T&C of booking page.
2) Bangok Airways in India targeted 3 young girls who reached the check in during non rush period. It translated into a perfect opportunity to harass and extort money.
3) While going and returning, there were 15+ free seats in the aircraft - very easily adjustments could have been made to avoid this ugly situation. Instead, we are told by Bangok Airways officials to pay extra or go home!

It was emotionally straining and draining to be the victim of such unprofessional and inhuman behavior. Contacting their customer service is futile as they are only concerned about shirking all responsibility of customer angst and pain caused by Bangok Airways.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
bangok airways, worst airline ever, worst customer service