Old May 26, 2016, 9:17 AM
Fedupwithairindia Fedupwithairindia is offline

Join Date: May 2016
Default Broken into suitcase

I flew from Jodhpur to London Hearhrow. When I got my baggage at Heathrow, my suitcase was missing its TSA approved lock I had put on it and the zip was gone. A load of new clothes that I had bought were missing too. Lucky a suitcase belt I had put round my case was holding it together.

I complained at Heathrow, I was given a complaints form and a number to contact which didn't work. 5 months later and after much chasing I still haven't resolved anything, I'm being ignored by Air India.

How do I make them pay for this?

Baggage Problems Suitcase damaged Shaunmacl Lufthansa Complaints 0 Jan 10, 2016 9:45 PM
Baggage Problems damaged/broken Bag Ed M. American Airlines Complaints 1 Dec 25, 2015 12:43 AM
Baggage Problems Suitcase broken on flight paulb Etihad Airways Complaints 1 Jul 1, 2013 8:35 AM
Air Maroc TWICE misplaced my suitcase on the same journey ade Royal Air Maroc Complaints 1 Jan 11, 2013 9:44 AM
Baggage Problems Suitcase Destroyed nicolero Baggage Problems 3 Feb 28, 2011 6:18 AM