Baggage Problems
COMPLAINT: Baggage delay

Old Dec 27, 2015, 5:22 PM

Hello Team

I came to Dubai in Emirates Flight from India for a trip.I didnt recieve my baggage for 15 hours.They told it is lost.Then I had to buy clothes and medicines to stay. But they gave my bag after 15 hours. I filed a complaint for Baggage Delay and I asked the airlines to provide me with a letter about Baggage Delay. I need the Baggage Delay Letter to get travel insurance.
But the airlines is not providing me the letter. I want a strict action to be taken against Emirates Airlines and I want Emirates to provide me Baggage Delay Letter to get insurance
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules