COMPLAINT: KLM airlines Worst airlines I

Old Aug 7, 2017, 3:35 AM
cychan cychan is offline

Join Date: May 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,
I had complained that KLM Airline’s internal management problem and employee’s service attitude since February 2017 until now (Auguest), it’s for six months. The KLM Airline never give me any responses about this part, KLM is an arrogant and disdainful company, KLM never try to seek self-improvement and indiscreetly ignore the interests of passengers.
I will never choose KLM again.
Before the following issue, KLM Airlines is always my first choice as I flew from Asia to European many cities. However I am extremely disappoint at most recent experience with rude and vulgar treatment from one of your ground employees. Who is a dark-skinned female and over 100 kilograms weight (sorry, I have to identify this employee as this way, just because she totally refused to show her name to me.) You may no problem to identify this employee, just easily check about less than 10 agents at your counter office (K6 or F6, I can’t recalled) at about 9:00pm, 18 FEB,2017.
I had received the both two boarding passes from Brussel (KL1732)to Amsterdam then Taipei(KL0807)on 18FEB.When I arrived Amsterdam, the following Airplane(KL0807) had gone and without anyone your agent at the gate to assist and inform me(and some other passengers),we ran more than two thousand meters in few minutes like an madman and idiot to gate F3. Especially KLM Airline should pay much attention that I am a 62 years old aged man with seriously heart disease. My first question is: It is very normal that almost all high-reputation Airline Companys will definitely send employees to help the passengers in this mistake transfer situation, why KLM can’t and have not done this minimum arrangement?
After this crazy running there was still no one KLM employees appear to help me (us),I found by myself that I should go to KLM counter office at K6(or F6).And then I stood and waited in long queue for about 3 hours.(again, Should KLM willing to make an 62 years old aged man to suffer this torture? I believe that this treatment is inhuman. This is my second question) After this suffering, one of rude and poor manner KLM employee approach me, but she acts as she was the Savior to me, and she expressed that I were an annoyance. In one instance, when I asked her that how to refund my ticket from economy comfort seat to economy seat? She replied me with impatient attitude and loudly voice that〝 it is such simple thing, you should know you can do it on website.〞Because of her this stimulus, I feel totally upset and be dissatisfied with her attitude, and she also refused to offer her identification to me. I have no choice but to take necessary reaction, I took the picture of on-site, but this employee cheated me that she need my boarding pass and captured my boarding pass and cell-phone, she then forced me to the police station, but after following about 20 minutes, the two policemen said this case is just a dispute issue between KLM and customers, they closed the case soon. I can’t believe all of these actions came from a such well-known reputation Airline company’s employee. The third my question is: Is this employees’ attitude and actions stands for the quality of KLM Airline service? Did her attitude affects the KLM reputation on public? Can KLM keep on tolerating this employee in your company? How you will manage this rude employee for her service quality?
I suggest that KLM response my three questions as soon as possible, before I adopt further actions on website as KLM this employee suggest me. So far I recognize that KLM Airline is a untrustful business,and my focus is on the KLM’s inner managerial problem. If I can not receive an satisfied and reasonable answers, I definitely believe I will not to choice KLM Airline again, and suggest to the network of my friends to do same reactions in the future.
I will never choose KLM again.
Sincerely yours,
James Jan

Customer Service Etihad airlines... worst airlines saimanikumar Etihad Airways Complaints 20 Mar 4, 2018 9:35 AM
Customer Service Spirit Airlines is the WORST!!!! eetzler Spirit Airlines Complaints 4 May 15, 2013 1:57 AM
TAM Airlines - TAM Airlines is the worst!! TAM-AIRLINES-SUCKS Other Airline Complaints 4 Aug 27, 2011 10:40 AM
Check-in / Boarding American Airlines - The Worst Of The Worst! jimmysingh American Airlines Complaints 3 Oct 30, 2010 3:25 PM
Customer Service American Airlines is the worst! txchampaign American Airlines Complaints 11 May 27, 2010 2:51 AM