Have you had any problems with Continental's Customer Service? Have Continental employees treated you poorly?

Forever to answer phones

Old Jun 10, 2011, 1:32 PM
Rolydamian Rolydamian is offline

Join Date: Jun 2011

I have a reservation which I need to change. The first time I called the system actually told me call volume was too high, so call back later. How idiotic. Now I've been holding for 25 minutes. Still no agent. This began to happen as Continental merged with United. Clearly this is a bad move. United seems to be the Kmart of airlines.

Old Jun 10, 2011, 2:03 PM
cortney cortney is offline

Join Date: Sep 2009

if united and continental are using the same number (or even if they aren't)...there have been tons of cancellations and delays lately due to severe weather especially in chicago
Old Jun 12, 2011, 5:11 PM
Shinseidoka Shinseidoka is offline

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: YVR

Are you sure you phoned the right number? That merger between United and Continental is not yet final and they still have separate reservation numbers.

Originally Posted by Rolydamian View Post
Old Jun 13, 2011, 5:33 PM
photogenic168 photogenic168 is offline

Join Date: Jun 2011

I am sure he's using the right number. Because I have been calling and my wait time has been over 20 minutes.. Then I get an Indian lady.. I guess that's where their call center is.