Customer Service

Have you had any problems with Continental's Customer Service? Have Continental employees treated you poorly?

Customer Service
Forever to answer phones

Old Jun 10, 2011, 1:32 PM

I have a reservation which I need to change. The first time I called the system actually told me call volume was too high, so call back later. How idiotic. Now I've been holding for 25 minutes. Still no agent. This began to happen as Continental merged with United. Clearly this is a bad move. United seems to be the Kmart of airlines.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:

Old Jun 10, 2011, 2:03 PM
Airline Employee (NOT OFFICIAL REP)

if united and continental are using the same number (or even if they aren't)...there have been tons of cancellations and delays lately due to severe weather especially in chicago
Old Jun 12, 2011, 5:11 PM

Are you sure you phoned the right number? That merger between United and Continental is not yet final and they still have separate reservation numbers.

Originally Posted by Rolydamian View Post
I have a reservation which I need to change. The first time I called the system actually told me call volume was too high, so call back later. How idiotic. Now I've been holding for 25 minutes. Still no agent. This began to happen as Continental merged with United. Clearly this is a bad move. United seems to be the Kmart of airlines.
Old Jun 13, 2011, 5:33 PM

I am sure he's using the right number. Because I have been calling and my wait time has been over 20 minutes.. Then I get an Indian lady.. I guess that's where their call center is.