Old Mar 1, 2016, 11:55 PM
M.devito M.devito is offline

Join Date: Mar 2016
Angry Even 1st class is treated like dirt.

Booked vacation in Dec '15, 1st class TPA-DFW-HDN, assigned seats..ready for some fun in the snow. Attempted to ck in online day before, my seat DFW - HDN is gone, not reassigned, gone. Called AA, nothing can be done, ck at airport. At airport, rude agent: nothing can be done (still do not have a seat). Asked for a coach seat & a refund, can't do it...ck in DFW. Asked for supervisor, can't help, busy here, go away. At gate, supervisor gives me a boarding pass w/original seat.
At DFW, tried to board, denied, seat taken back. Supervisor says we can book you on a later flight (6 hours later!). Asked for a coach seat & refund, can't do it. Pushed for a solution, scolded for being a problem...told to "stand over there" ( guess I'm was in time out, like 3rd grade).
After 20 min, now past departure time, ready to close plane, a manager arrives, says seat needed for "security" (obviously a sky Marshall, guy in my seat looked like a a seal team 6 guy). The manage gave me a coach seat & promised a refund...wow what an idea!
At every turn, I was treated like an idiot, repeatedly reminded I had "discount 1st class ticket, what do I expect".
I don't care about the seat. I appreciate the Marshall & his job. But AA handled it like a bunch of pathetic amateurs....has this never happened before? Why not contact passenger in advance? Why not offer a solution when problem first noticed?

Face it, these pesky passengers are just a bother for this airline. No respect. No courtesy. And they know it...and really do not care. What are you gonna do? They've got you & they know.
God help you if you actually buy coach.....buying 1st class is lousy too.
I'm a doctor & know people expect respect ......would be nice if airlines thought the same.
Tags...
1st class idiots, no respect, rude employees

Customer Service United Continental Holdings (Formally United Airlines, Inc.) Is DIRT CHEAP & SELFISH DELTASKYMILESMEMBER United Airlines Complaints 0 Dec 1, 2012 7:30 AM
Customer Service Second Class Service in First Class Cabin pvogel United Airlines Complaints 11 Jun 18, 2012 2:51 PM
In-flight Issue First class ticket, Economy class service...no more Delta lori29 Delta Air Lines Complaints 2 Jun 26, 2009 7:02 PM
Customer Service First class pricetag with third class treatment mavjb Customer Service 11 Jan 29, 2009 1:51 AM