Check-in / Boarding
COMPLAINT: Boarding

Old Aug 9, 2012, 8:45 AM

Never again will we use air France, we had three passengers who were 2 minutes late from a connection flight which was booked through airfrance, a child of 9, 15 year old and a mother were not allowed to board, but they allowed some others to board.. How can a airline leave a 9 year old o
When only 2 mins late? Rubbish airline and I will make it to the press how air France left a child and mother when allowing other late passengers to board.. This is the worse airline ever.. 24 hour flight re-direction to do a 10 hour flight was the consequence; never again will airfrance be used and will keep complaining until a formal apology is issued, goods in luggage are ruined and extra money to accommodate an extra 24 hour travel. Incredible and must be the worst airline to leave kids. No one to help on the connection and to assist them to make it in time...
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:

Old Sep 28, 2012, 7:25 AM

Dear Friend,

Only three!!!

I was left standing 11th September in Delhi with an Indian family of 25, living in Spain, who were a few minutes too late. I was standing in front of the counter waiting to be checked in ( I lost 10 minutes waiting in front of an "Air France office" ) and also labelled ''too late'' by the Indian staff representing Air France. There are many nice Indians working at Delhi airport but some are more rigid than rigid. You do not bang the door in front of customers. My flight from Paris was 20 minutes too late. Punctuality and rules are good but in India you see the most extreme cases. YOU DO NOT LEAVE PEOPLE STANDING IN ANOTHER WORLD IF THEY ARE A FEW MINUTES TOO LATE!!!!!
Old Sep 28, 2012, 8:42 PM
Airline Employee (NOT OFFICIAL REP)

Originally Posted by PHL1E View Post
Dear Friend,

Only three!!!

I was left standing 11th September in Delhi with an Indian family of 25, living in Spain, who were a few minutes too late. I was standing in front of the counter waiting to be checked in ( I lost 10 minutes waiting in front of an "Air France office" ) and also labelled ''too late'' by the Indian staff representing Air France. There are many nice Indians working at Delhi airport but some are more rigid than rigid. You do not bang the door in front of customers. My flight from Paris was 20 minutes too late. Punctuality and rules are good but in India you see the most extreme cases. YOU DO NOT LEAVE PEOPLE STANDING IN ANOTHER WORLD IF THEY ARE A FEW MINUTES TOO LATE!!!!!

Then learn to get to the airport ontime. plan ahead leave 2 or more hours more then you need.
Old Oct 3, 2012, 7:37 AM

Originally Posted by A320FAN View Post
Then learn to get to the airport ontime. plan ahead leave 2 or more hours more then you need.
I left my base in Delhi, about 30km from the airport, at 20.00 and arrived 23.20. Next time I shall leave a day earlier!
My point is I am standing in line to be checked in and the counter is declared closed, I did not arrive after closure! Even the late ones who came from another state were there within 10 minutes. I cannot pass Your suggestion to Them but next time they should plan to come a week earlier!
Old Oct 6, 2012, 2:46 AM

So it's ok with you if the other 300 passengers who have connections to make wait for you? Get there two hours before departure.