COMPLAINT: Air France - Baggage Fee Reimbursement

Old Mar 29, 2013, 4:39 AM
aagar2003 aagar2003 is offline

Join Date: Mar 2013

I flew on an AIR-FRANCE/DELTA connection from Bangalore, India to USA in the last week of December 2012. I took and extra luggage for which I was asked to pay $100-$150. I paid the amount using my VISA Signature card at the airport. During my journey, the baggage was delayed for more than 4 days in my last leg of the journey. Clearly, the services were not performed as was promised and I should now be credited for the amount I paid.

I claimed the amount online on the Air-France website and since then I have not heard anything from them. Neither have they reimbursed me the amount. Clearly, my submission was ignored and my money was not returned. I hope if there is a way around to get VISA guys get the money from Air France....

My experience with Air-France - BAD!!!!

air france, baggage, claims, delayed, delta

Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Air France - three strikes and you're out (Air France Flight 3648) dhenderson116 Air France Complaints 6 Sep 26, 2012 12:37 AM
reimbursement for cancelled flight tigger44 Dividend Miles Complaints 0 Dec 23, 2010 10:10 PM
Customer Service Air France - Air France and PARIS/CDG - a deadly combination NiranjanRajaghatta Air France Complaints 3 May 15, 2009 6:35 AM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Canceled flight & no reimbursement Kevin Murphy Spirit Airlines Complaints 6 Apr 22, 2009 10:53 PM
Customer Service SEVERE problems trying to get reimbursement Linda Delta Air Lines Complaints 4 Apr 3, 2009 3:09 PM