COMPLAINT: Never worked so hard to pay for something!

Old Jul 25, 2013, 12:51 AM
Chrissie Chrissie is offline

Join Date: Jul 2013

My husband is flying home tomorrow on Air France. I was simply trying to upgrade his ticket to economy plus, well, simple with other airlines, not so with Air France. I called yesterday and was told that I had to do the upgrade within 24 hours of the flight. When the 24 hour mark hit, I called again today and was told I couldn't because it was within 24 hours of the flight. WHAT? I was directed to the website, but believe me, I had tried that before ever calling. I asked to talk to a supervisor, and talked to Rhonda in Atlanta. She says she has no operator number, and is the "only one in Atlanta" . She was of absolutely NO help whatsoever, was VERY patronizing, and had no supervisor she would transfer me to, in attempts to resolve this situation. She said that I had been "misinformed" the day before. Well, how am I to know who was misinforming me? If I was misinformed, it was from someone in HER department, since she was the supervisor.. She just kept repeating herself over and over, and was of absolutely no help at all.. Scary that she is a supervisor in a "customer service" department.. I have never worked so hard to try to give people money in my life. At the end of the day, the only thing I'm trying to do is upgrade a ticket.. with money, and have been given nothing but the run around.

AirTransat-Hard-nosed Customer Service DontUseAirTransat Other Airline Complaints 4 Sep 30, 2011 11:19 PM
In-flight Issue hard seat reduced to 13 inches by neighbors fat under and over the armrest visitwisconsin In-flight Issues 0 Nov 8, 2010 10:57 PM
Hard Time Redeeming Miles biged 310 FREE SPIRIT Complaints 0 Jun 14, 2008 5:14 AM