COMPLAINT: can"t get lost and found department

Old Sep 24, 2012, 8:00 PM
l heystek l heystek is offline

Join Date: Sep 2012

I FLEW FROM GLASGOW TO AMSTERDAM ON THE MORNING OF 20TH SEPT. MY CONNECTING FLIGHT TO JOHANNESBURG WAS BOARDING 1 HOUR LATER. DURING THAT TIME I REALISED MY BLACKBERRY PHONE HAD BEEN LEFT ON THE PLANE. KLM GAVE ME AM EMAIL ADDRESS TO LODGE MY LOSS, I HAVE E-MAILED AT LEAST 6 TIMES, TO HAVE THEM RETURNED AS THE ADDRESS BEING NON EXISTANT. I'VE SPENT HOURS ON THE KLM WEBSITE TRYING TO GET TO THE RIGHT DEPARTMENT I.E. LOST AND FOUND SEEMS TO BE NON EXISTENT CAN ANYONE HELP?

Old Sep 24, 2012, 10:45 PM
A320FAN A320FAN is offline

Join Date: Jan 2011

Originally Posted by l heystek View Post

Typing in all capital letters is seen as you yelling/screaming. Take the caps lock key off.
Old Sep 25, 2012, 1:24 PM

Sounds like they are lost and don't want to be found. I had a similar problem when they bumped me in Amsterdam. I emailed repeatedly, they didn't acknowledge my claim or ever respond. However, 4 months later they refunded me and gave me the EU compensation.

You can try and contact them here...

Good luck, they are a nightmare and even worse since Air France took over.

Baggage Problems Lost item found but then lost Dodgemc Baggage Problems 1 Oct 19, 2011 3:03 PM
Customer Service Lost Luggage TWICE - Found Employees Sleeping tljones1961 Delta Air Lines Complaints 1 Nov 30, 2010 7:15 PM
Baggage Problems Baggage "Lost" for a month at Airport of Origin Kella American Airlines Complaints 1 Nov 21, 2007 5:03 AM