Check-in / Boarding
COMPLAINT: Missed my flight

Old Oct 8, 2012, 2:39 AM

I missed my flight cause the crew of Air France checking bags,I came before my flight three hours ( From LAX airport Oct,1.2012 3:50pm) after waiting to check-in and after waiting for checking the bags my husband's daughter was carry a big pack of lotion , they told me to through it or give it to my husband .. when I return back I have to wait for the line again , and they told me you missed your flight by one/two minutes!!!! this cost me $500.00 ( two tickets) to the next day flight... they treat me very rude and without any respect... no one offer to help me or guide me!!! the flight next day ( Oct,2.2012 from LAX airport ) was late more than half hour!!!!!!
I am very sorry that one day I took the Air France flight , I will never ever do it again .... and I don't think they care about any complain... I see here hundreds of complains ???? I am asking what's next ????
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:

Old Oct 9, 2012, 8:19 AM

i am sorry to hear that,
Old Oct 4, 2013, 7:19 PM

Its very bad, they should not handle the passengers in this way. Business ethics is key to success in business in this way they loss their customers one by one.