COMPLAINT: Missed my flight

Old Oct 8, 2012, 2:39 AM
mogamego99 mogamego99 is offline

Join Date: Oct 2012

I missed my flight cause the crew of Air France checking bags,I came before my flight three hours ( From LAX airport Oct,1.2012 3:50pm) after waiting to check-in and after waiting for checking the bags my husband's daughter was carry a big pack of lotion , they told me to through it or give it to my husband .. when I return back I have to wait for the line again , and they told me you missed your flight by one/two minutes!!!! this cost me $500.00 ( two tickets) to the next day flight... they treat me very rude and without any respect... no one offer to help me or guide me!!! the flight next day ( Oct,2.2012 from LAX airport ) was late more than half hour!!!!!!
I am very sorry that one day I took the Air France flight , I will never ever do it again .... and I don't think they care about any complain... I see here hundreds of complains ???? I am asking what's next ????

Old Oct 9, 2012, 8:19 AM
tomchang01 tomchang01 is offline

Join Date: Aug 2012

i am sorry to hear that,
Old Oct 4, 2013, 7:19 PM
Pelagia Pelagia is offline

Join Date: Apr 2013

Its very bad, they should not handle the passengers in this way. Business ethics is key to success in business in this way they loss their customers one by one.

Customer Service Delayed flight, missed flight, poor customer service AzraTucker United Airlines Complaints 2 Apr 10, 2012 2:57 PM
Suggestion Air Canada flight departed 30 MINUTES EARLY - my wife missed flight - NO REFUND theimagemakerslv Air Canada Complaints 2 Oct 9, 2010 4:55 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Delayed Flight to Dallas caused missed flight to JAX spacygal American Airlines Complaints 2 Jun 2, 2010 11:34 AM
Customer Service Downgrade on Missed Flight Hotbroker American Airlines Complaints 6 Sep 29, 2009 10:39 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Flight missed nothappyjen Southwest Airlines Complaints 0 Apr 26, 2007 12:32 PM