In-flight Issue
COMPLAINT: Baggage delayed both times I've traveled in Business Class

Old Feb 22, 2015, 12:10 AM
Antler1 Antler1 is offline

Join Date: Feb 2015

Traveled to Europe twice on Air France last year in Business Class and they delayed my bags for days on both trips. I now advise my corporate travel dept. to refrain from booking me on Air France even when they offer the most competitive fares. It seems that they do not care to even place your bag on the plane with you. I have never had this problem with their code share partner KLM. I've also seen the same business class seat which failed to recline remain in a state of disrepair for both my outbound journey and my return trip a week later.

Old Apr 18, 2016, 2:36 PM
Giustiziere Mascherato Giustiziere Mascherato is offline

Join Date: Apr 2016

If you need help in claiming compensation for a delayed or cancelled flight, then we can help you! We offer a free service which will help you get back the money you deserve. We calculate how much compensation you are entitled to, we generate a claim letter with all the necessary legal information and provide you with all the contact information. Don't let them get away with it!
getpaidwhendelayed.co.uk

lost baggage, poor service, seat in disrepair

In-flight Issue Dog allowed on lap in Business Class? Sarann Delta Air Lines Complaints 12 Oct 29, 2013 10:24 AM
Business class and no points Etihadcomplaint Etihad Guest Complaints 2 Jul 28, 2013 7:59 AM
Business Class? EY/5G6DB3 Donnaaguilar Etihad Guest Complaints 0 Nov 17, 2012 12:30 PM
Baggage Problems Delayed Payment for Delayed Baggage marjef Delta Air Lines Complaints 20 Dec 23, 2010 6:30 AM
MALAYSIA Airlines - The worse I have ever traveled with Nils Carlson Other Airline Complaints 8 Oct 8, 2009 2:37 AM