Have you had any problems with US Airways' Customer Service? Have US Airways employees treated you poorly?

Worst Customer Service, baggage handling

Old Jan 7, 2014, 10:47 AM
Kimberlee713 Kimberlee713 is offline

Join Date: Jan 2014

Re-Routed by airline for bad weather flights, no problem. Incompetent US Airways employees unable to complete simple commands never pulled my luggage from original flight (had 2 hours to do so) baggage went to original destination. I've been attempting to retrieve my bag for 31 hours now. US Airways employees are rude, unhelpful and incompetent ciphers with little interest in helping you. At one point the employee said "I'm going to put you on hold until you calm down" because THAT'S productive when a customer needs her belongings and they are doing nothing to help. I can only assume my belongings have been stolen by US Airways employees and no responsibility will be taken by US Airways. I'm out of town working with no clothing, not personal belongings and very limited personal funds.

Just to make sure this happens to no one else, I will be demanding a full investigation and hope that at least ONE news outlet will listen to me. They can call me the "B" word all they want, this is unacceptable and I won't stop until airlines are help accountable for doing this to customers. If people walked into my Emergency Room and I acted this way, they'd be suing me for millions.

incompetence, rude employees, theft

Customer Service Worst customer service Oscarlime11 Etihad Airways Complaints 0 Jan 31, 2013 5:24 AM
Reservations The Worst Customer Service ever! fp7309 American Airlines Complaints 1 Jun 2, 2011 9:14 AM
Baggage Problems terrible baggage and handling service madmcd05 Southwest Airlines Complaints 1 Jan 24, 2009 7:12 AM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Worst Flights Ever! Delay, Baggage, and Customer Service cguzman Flights Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked 2 Sep 3, 2008 1:39 AM
Customer Service Worst customer service in my life from baggage services combatbabyyeah Alaska Air / Horizon Air Complaints 0 Jan 17, 2008 1:41 AM