Customer Service

Have you had any problems with US Airways' Customer Service? Have US Airways employees treated you poorly?

Customer Service
Worst Customer Service, baggage handling

Old Jan 7, 2014, 10:47 AM

Re-Routed by airline for bad weather flights, no problem. Incompetent US Airways employees unable to complete simple commands never pulled my luggage from original flight (had 2 hours to do so) baggage went to original destination. I've been attempting to retrieve my bag for 31 hours now. US Airways employees are rude, unhelpful and incompetent ciphers with little interest in helping you. At one point the employee said "I'm going to put you on hold until you calm down" because THAT'S productive when a customer needs her belongings and they are doing nothing to help. I can only assume my belongings have been stolen by US Airways employees and no responsibility will be taken by US Airways. I'm out of town working with no clothing, not personal belongings and very limited personal funds.

Just to make sure this happens to no one else, I will be demanding a full investigation and hope that at least ONE news outlet will listen to me. They can call me the "B" word all they want, this is unacceptable and I won't stop until airlines are help accountable for doing this to customers. If people walked into my Emergency Room and I acted this way, they'd be suing me for millions.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
incompetence, rude employees, theft