COMPLAINT: Compensation not received after three months

Old Jun 14, 2017, 7:43 PM
scaife scaife is offline

Join Date: Jun 2017

On 11th February this year, I was booked on a Vueling flight (booking ref: T8JQHP, flight no: IB 5993) from London Luton to Zurich with my wife and two daughters. Due to overbooking, we were involuntarily denied boarding. There were no Vueling staff at Luton but, with the assistance of various members of the airport staff, we were eventually re-routed to Zurich via Heathrow. I have submitted a claim for compensation to Vueling (ref no: SR 1-8372204078) and have provided my bank details more than once but have yet to receive the payment. I have pursued the matter several times with the call centre but am constantly fobbed off with excuses: your staff either claim they haven't received the bank details, that the payment has already been made and will be with me shortly, or that I need to re-submit the application. Over four months later, I have received no payment. As you can appreciate, this compounds the original overbooking error and is incredibly frustrating. Please make the payment!

Reservations My booking was cancelled, never received a proper confirmation sevasta KLM Complaints 1 Jan 22, 2017 9:23 AM
Refund not received for cancelled tickets even after 3 months ReddySharmila General Discussion 2 Nov 5, 2015 10:46 AM
Baggage Problems Delayed Baggage- 4 days and still not received ifegy Delta Air Lines Complaints 0 Dec 26, 2012 3:10 PM
no miles received after using plusgrade disnoke Etihad Guest Complaints 15 Oct 17, 2012 12:51 PM
Customer Service 3 months later i received my baggage- and half the things missing tonic123 American Airlines Complaints 5 May 15, 2008 5:11 AM