COMPLAINT: Vueling complaint!!!

Old Oct 6, 2014, 8:22 AM
Emmanuel van Boxmeer Emmanuel van Boxmeer is offline

Join Date: Oct 2014

Here is my complaint to Vueling sent 6 days ago!!
Up to now, no reaction!!

Dear

Yesterday I have received an email stating that my flight details and those of my fellow travelers have changed to a day later.
The reservation codes are:

on the names of Emmanuel van Boxmeer, Ans Bohrmann, Isabelle Vermeir and Johan Schoofs

First of all let me clearly state that we do not accept this change for following reason: We have an appointment with our accountant in Porto at 4PM on Thursday.

It might be a good idea to check me and my wife’s name (Emmanuel van Boxmeer and Ans Bohrmann) in your booking system to verify the following:

We have done already 4 flights in the month of September with Vueling.
In October we have scheduled another 4 flights (the one's concerning this mail) with your company
At the end of October (30/10 and 2/11) we have booked another 8 flights with passenger names: Emmanuel van Boxmeer, Ans Bohrmann, Dieter Bilsen, Sophie Dirckx, Jan Himpe, Nathalie Mattijs, Bart Meuldermans and Lien Rogge.

Please take also into account that my wife and I will fly at least monthly with Vueling for the next years.

In other words: a frequent Vueling flyer and I want to keep this.

So here is my simple question; please reschedule our flights to the initial one’s!

If not possible for whatever reason:

take your responsibility and reschedule us towards the Brussels Airlines morning flight without any extra cost.
If this is also not possible I kindly ask you to: Reimburse our flights of the 16th of October, reimburse our rental car cost and reimburse our hotel cost. If our accountant would also charge us for not showing up, I would like to have a full reimbursement for that too.

Also note that if nothing of the above is possible I can hardly say that we are treated as loyal passengers and we will never fly again with Vueling.

Vueling's slogan 'Love the way you fly' will then have a very bitter aftertaste for us and a lot of my fellow travelers.

Looking forward for a clear solution

Vueling Airlines doesn't care about customers lebez Vueling Complaints 7 May 10, 2016 5:28 AM
VUELING / IBERIA - Avoid this airline!! eddiegib Vueling Complaints 0 Jul 27, 2014 10:40 AM
Vueling refunds amar Vueling Complaints 4 Oct 24, 2013 8:56 AM